NOTICE!

I WILL NOW POST MY PHOTOS TO THIS NEW PAGE www.xuanchew.com

Shashinki! Best Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Notice Board

Latest Updates and Status all here
-----------------------------------------------------------
-New Posts Coming!
-Smoke Photography, Light Painting, and others coming
-Planning for a shoot of the milky way
-Will be updated frequently these 2 months.
-Please Visit And Share! :)
=============================================
Thinking of what to shoot .. Suggestions? Tell me at the Chat Box or via the Suggestion Form up there

Saturday, 21 July 2012

First Try On Fireworks(Bon Odori)2012

Fireworks during Bon Odori 2012@Esplanade
Quite an awesome experience on shooting fireworks. Bon Odori is a Japanese Ghost Festival. The whole field was filled with people. But the main reason I went is for the fireworks. This is the first time I shot these. There were so many photographers with their gears armed just to shoot the fireworks from this angle. Here are the shots.  Might not be perfect though.


















No comments:

Post a Comment