NOTICE!

I WILL NOW POST MY PHOTOS TO THIS NEW PAGE www.xuanchew.com

Shashinki! Best Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Notice Board

Latest Updates and Status all here
-----------------------------------------------------------
-New Posts Coming!
-Smoke Photography, Light Painting, and others coming
-Planning for a shoot of the milky way
-Will be updated frequently these 2 months.
-Please Visit And Share! :)
=============================================
Thinking of what to shoot .. Suggestions? Tell me at the Chat Box or via the Suggestion Form up there

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Phone Photography :D

Some Nice Pictures Taken With My HTC Sensation XE With Beats Audio
Although some are edited with Instagram and Lightbox :/ 
 A Sunrise Shot taken from my room. Used Kevin effect to add warmth.
 Took this sunrise shot when I went swimming :) With HDR effect


 Took this on my flight to Seoul
 Kek Lok Si Temple with bright colourful lights during Chinese New Year 2012! Can't believe my phone actually is able to take a shot like that. Took it when I was waiting for the long exposure.
A random shot that turn out nice after a little tweak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment